Denied Wasrady's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Wasrady, Aug 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasrady

Wasrady Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Linguini Bros | Wasrady
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:97894616
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for ghosting by @Nagisa just a few min ago, if i remember correctly it was because i told a guy "last T afk in barrel room".
    Thing is i dont think that should deserve a 4W ban, it was a really long round with only like 2 or 3 people alive of which only 1 was active and everyone wanted the round to end so i just wanted to speed things up a bit.
    That would be my reason for a reduced/revoked ban, i didnt hurt anyone nor intended to, i couldve ghosted while there were a lot of people alive but i didnt because i dont like being a dick for no reason, i just wanted to move on with the round.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Im not trying to say i didnt ghost, i just want to say that i dont think it deservesa 4W ban for that. I really like playing in these servers and it gives me something to do when im bored in my house. But its up to you to decide i guess​

2. Kyuu

Kyuu The True Trap of SGM VIP

3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Hey, I was gonna accept this but it seems i mixed up your ban (I have a horrible headache as it stands rn) but now i’ll be denying this you had another ghosting ban less then 3 months ago so this is actually your second offense making this a 8 week global ban....

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.