Approved Wasrady's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Wasrady, Jun 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasrady

Wasrady Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Linguini Bros | Wasrady
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:97894616
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Apparently i was banned for ghosting, if i remember correctly i was playing as a Traitor in the nuclear facility map, i found the vault door code wandering around and then wrote it in T chat for someone else to use it if they were near the vault.
    A few seconds later died and then the round was progressing really slow, its not an excuse BUT, i did tell someone else the code via !P since i was getting bored and just wanted the round to end/see if anything interesting happened.
    The thing is that i wouldnt say it counts as ghosting since its information that my T buddies already had before i died when i typed it in chat.

Would really be a bummer to get banned for 1 month during summer vacation, i really like these servers :(, but hey, up to you to decide.

(sorry if i get some typos, english is not my first language)​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    As stated above, i did DM someone the vault door code while i was dead, but it was information that my T buddies already had since i typed the code in T only chat when i was alive, thus i wouldnt say it really counts as ghosting.​

2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Tagging @Aria as they banned you Ghosting (1st Offense). Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

Heya, I have seen this and will respond later today.

4. Wasrady

Wasrady Supporter

@Aria uhhh kind of has been longer than "later today" question mark

5. Aria

@Wasrady Sorry about that. I have been distracted by work amongst other things in life.

6. Wasrady

Wasrady Supporter

NP, we out there

7. Aria

Hey Wasrady,

Sorry for getting back to you so late. But anyways let just hop right into it. So, you were banned for Ghosting 1st Offense. The reason you were banned can be seen in the screenshot below. Giving hints like that about the keycard can be considered as Ghosting. I am willing to decrease your ban to 2 weeks which means you only have a couple days left of your ban. If you have any questions at all, you can PM via Forums.

[​IMG]

~Aria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.