Approved Wasrady's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Wasrady, Aug 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasrady

Wasrady Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Wasrady
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:97894616
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    (Im mexican so grammar)
    It looks like i got banned for rdm and leave, if i remember correctly it was because i got a report on me because i killed someone out of "sus" when i saw him kill someone but i wasnt in his field of view so he went "rdm omg".
    There were no mods on and it was pretty late night so i wasnt really hoping for a mod to join and resolve the issue, in addition i was pretty tired so i just wanted to go to sleep, i even stayed like 2 or 3 rounds in the server just in case.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I've been playing on these servers for like 3 years now and i've never been banned, im just not interested in doing shit because i really like the servers and play on a daily basis, and this really wasn't on porpuse so i don't really see any "lesson" that i should learn by keeping the ban.

Miguel (el maik) Esteban equisde​

2. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

3. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Hey Wasrady, I banned you for RDM + Leave (First Offense) due to this report:

[​IMG]

The image above clearly shows that you killed someone accidentally, Hempr, by "goomba stomping" him on ns_streets. Although I will accept that you did it by complete accident, unfortunately accidental RDM is still RDM. I even asked Hempr if he wanted to give forgiveness, but he ignored me so unfortunately I was stuck being unable to do anything apart from go through the proper channels and issue the ban for rdm and leave. Since you played since round 1 on ns_streets and only left during round 3? of rivercliff (The round in which I issued the slay), I will believe that you did not intend to RDM and Leave and genuinely did not realize you had a slay, or that a moderator was online.

You will be unbanned and will serve a slay instead. However, the ban will not be voided so your next case of RDM and Leave will be the second offense, and will have a greater consequence.

Thank you, -Trinity

BAN: LIFTED, NOT VOIDED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.