Approved War's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by War, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. War

War VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    War
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:187571643
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I wasn't informed about the slay, if I was I would've served my ban and waited it out.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Like I said above I was never informed about the incoming slay.
    Also I'd like to be presented with the player's report against me and the situation as I am genuinely surprised that I'm even in this position in the first place as I follow the !motd accordingly.​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned for RDM and Leave 1st Offense by @ryan4win. Please wait for him to respond.

3. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

Hey War, I was the one who banned you.

The reasoning behind this ban can be shown by the following screenshot;
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, you shot a detective 6 seconds into the round. When I went to confront you about this, you had already left the server.

Could you please explain why you shot this detective? To jog your memory, the map was white house.

4. War

War VIP

Eep, I remember that moment, that was a misfire on my part. (Sometimes I move my mouse too much to the left and the LMB hits the side of my laptop causing me to misfire.
    The Detective realized that, that is what happened thus why he stopped firing back at me. Didn't know he would go as far as report me in the end (or you did that for him) but oh well. Then I threw the incendiary upstairs and burned myself to death for that "hiccup".
    Is it really necessary for me to serve the ban for 5 days long? Can't I just serve my slay or reduce to a day or something.. I like joining West 2 occasionally due to sometimes having 15ish people to play with. Which is a lot better than playing with 30 and dying in the first 2 mins only to wait 7+ mins to play again.

5. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

Since this is your first offense, I am willing to un-ban you. Just note that I am not voiding this ban, so the next time you RDM and leave it will be second offense until the SoL expires.

Also something to keep in mind, regardless if you think the damage you dealt was minuscule, if you randomly damage someone then leave the server you will be punished for it in most situations. So make sure to be more careful when leaving the server in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.