Approved Wailord's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Wailord, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wailord

Wailord VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    zj
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:40211983
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't recall ever being issued a slay, it was like 12-2 in the morning and I was super drunk, don't even remember killing/hurting an innocent all I remember doing was just dying in the server and then wanting to go play another game so I left the server.

Only to find out that today it still says I have 4 days of a ban but I never had seen a report/slay issued to me.

I donated to this group because I enjoy the time played and was wondering if I can get my ban appealed so that I can continue to enjoy the server that I help paid for to keep running.

Thank you
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

3. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. VIP

Hey sorry in the delay!

I just got off work right now and I saw I was tagged in you appeal, I'll explain what happened and post my evidence for the ban.

I was doing unreported damage and I saw this:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You did a lot of damage to this player (he even complained about it) however when I tried reporting you to figure out what happened you had left the server. Following protocol since I was on at the time and left before you could answer I banned you for Rdm and Leave. Considering you've had a clean record before this incident I'm willing to unban and void it completely. Also please note that you were only banned on East 2, and were still able to play on our other servers. This is of course for future reference.

I thank you for the time taken to appeal this ban, always a warm sight to see players genuinely concerned.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.