Denied -W3E- Assassin Spirit's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by -W3E- Assassin Spirit, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    -W3E- Assassin Spirit
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:54699165
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was just unsure about happened to myself to get ban on West 2 Server for TTT. I have no idea I got ban for RDM + Leave for 5 Days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no witnesses during the event.

I have no memory cause I don't really remember what I have doned from 2 days ago when trying to go on today.

The ban was from Sickle.

The only thing I remember now is possilby for hitting a player until round invulnrability timer runs out with my crowbar, when I wasn't paying attention I hit the player once 16 dp on him from the reporting text saw, I explained what happened, I was not slain for it next round when I was playing or possibly left to play in a highly populated server from the community, I am new here. I was being foolish just because I want to make myself have more fun in the server with everyone. I may look immature to others when breaking the rules but I am mostly mature to follow them and follow the gameplay of what is telling me what to do. I ask this, how come I was banned for this I know I didn't rdm someone possibly just because someone reported me before I got out of the server I was playing I have no information before joining the community today just now.​

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Sickle for RDM + Leave 1st. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Sickle

Sickle The Fat Man VIP

Good Evening and Srry for the late post,
    So lets get down to it

[​IMG]
    As you can see good sir you had RDM and as the rules state- Any amount of damage either it be intentional or not is RDM- meaning accidental RDM is RDM.

Then as you saw you were being slain you left
    [​IMG]

So its with my deepest apologies that i have to say no i will not be lifting the ban.

DENIED

Thank You For Posting on Serious GMod..... Have a Nice Day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.