Denied Vrayer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Vrayer, Jul 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vrayer

Vrayer Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Vrayer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:19826852
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I' m not sure about whether I should be unbanned or not but since people asked me to take it on the forums here I am. I got banned by captain-vodka for 2 weeks for prop hurting 3 people in one round (the ban says mass rdm so I have to mention this) but I never got reported not even a complain from players or a warning from the admin. I would have understood if someone complained about it(it was a prop battle 3 other people participated and also the audience were determined to stay with us :D)and I would have stopped it after that but since no one complained and it was a one round thing , was it necessary to ban me for 2 weeks ? If it wasn't can you at least shorten it or if it's possible unban me?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Vrayer

Vrayer Member

It might be 4 people instead of 3 though I m not sure.

3. Taco_Rocket

Taco_Rocket G-G-G-Godmin VIP

Hey Vrayer! You can still play on the other 4 servers while you wait for response from @captain-vodka

Which I'm sure she'll handle to the best of here abilities.

Thanks!

4. Vrayer

Vrayer Member

Hey Taco! We' re playing together right now! Why u do dis? :D

5. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

"Agreed" RDM is still RDM. It doesn't matter if it was one round or not, you should always follow the rules. You also managed to hurt more than three people. From just the two logs below you hurt a total of five players.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will be denying this HOWEVER, I did reduce the time. Please think about changing your play style while you wait out your ban. Thank you.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  6. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Just a note that prop damage is x5 in the logs, so he did all of 1-3 damage to all but 2 players, of which he did 10-20 damage to.

7. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

Yes, I am aware the prop damage if off. Even so, there were still prior RDM offenses and slays which add up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.