Denied Vorzeichen's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Vorzeichen, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vorzeichen

Vorzeichen Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Vorzeichen
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    No real reason.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was rdm'd by a player under false circumstances and would like to believe he was using a loophole to avoid a slay. I didn't like this :)

Guilty was unable to slay cause of the classic old "Word vs Word"

So I revenge rdm'd. Yes I was happy about it, of course. People think they can get away with anything via loopholes.

Rozboon my good man has banned me for 28 days. Whilst I agree I should be banned, 28 days is a little extensive. On top of that saying I'm "toxic" is highly disagreeable considering I help out with the server as much as I can. From answering peoples questions to giving points to newcomers.

I only ask the ban be reduced, not necessarily removed.

Street Justice.

Edit: Would also like to point out that I told Guilty from the start that I would do it. I could have said nothing and loophole killed him myself but chose not to.​

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  2. Rek

Rek Ø

@Rozboon did ban you and will respond soon!

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Just a note @Vorzeichen I told you and even advised you not to do it. I am a prime witness to this and the way you acted about the intentional revenge RDM was completely unacceptable and appalling. It's also something I've seen you do every time I see you on the same server as I am, this kind of situation always happens with you intentionally RDMing/revenge RDMing the killer from last round and not feeling sorry about it. This leads to me having to ask an admin+ for discretion to give you an even harsher punishment. All of that kept on adding to each other and now you paid the consequences for it. My admin will respond as soon as he can. Please be patient for the time being.

I highly recommend @Rozboon to not shorten the ban at all.

4. Vorzeichen

Vorzeichen Member

I would have to disagree, rarely do I take action into my own hands.
    "It's also something I've seen you do every time I see you on the same server as I am" This is mostly false, in all honesty, I can't remember the last time I revenge rdm'd. But I accept the consequences.

Unacceptable? Yes. Appalling? No. I feel you are very untruthful.

I'm not trying to drag others into this mess but I feel that some of the staff and fellow players would say I'm a good little boy. Unless you rdm me, of course. Then perhaps you may not like me as much :)

5. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Hello @Vorzeichen

I haven't had much of an opportunity to play with you, I do however recognize your name for some reason. Where to start, first off I was asked for discretion because you were a Detective and killed another Detective that you admitted to revenge RDM. I joined the server after hearing this to double check it all and to dish out the punishment, and I must say your attitude around the whole thing was quite disappointing. You were more than happy to receive the slays because the revenge RDM was "Worth it". You also said something about street justice, which is not allowed especially when staff is online.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I would have dealt you 3 slays and left it at that but after reading your vast history, I decided that you needed another time out to think about why you're playing here and how your attitude of street justice is not appreciated.

As you can see from the screenshots provided, your whole "some of the staff and fellow players would say I'm a good little boy." is a bit of a fib. With all of this being said I'm going to go ahead and deny your appeal, I will not lock it just yet because I would like to hear your response to all of this.

6. Vorzeichen

Vorzeichen Member

I can't get along with everyone, I'm not going to name the staff that would say I'm a good person to play with cause I don't find its necessary to drag them into this.
    If you feel that I truly deserve a 28 day ban for a revenge rdm that I was glad about then so be it, I will not dispute.
    I'm an asshole no doubt about it, but when it comes to staff not doing there job, I can get a little irritating and disrespectful.
    I have 618 hours and nearly 2 years on this server. For the time considered, I don't think the bans and slays I have received are all that awful.

Although the notes point against me, I would like to say I don't use loopholes to my advantage. I will admit I had done it a few times in the past and when it happened to me, I was quite infuriated.
    Thus, I don't use these "tactics" anymore. But that doesn't mean I'll stand for them.

7. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

The staff did their job, if you want to provide more help, start recording your gameplay so when someone "Lies about their report" you can send us the video and we can dish out what needs to be done. This will save you from being banned and getting a bad rep. I'm locking this thread up as everything that needs to be said, has been.

If you would like to speak more, feel free to PM me on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.