Denied vonwrikter's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by vonwrikter, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vonwrikter

vonwrikter Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    vonwrikter
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:14433228
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had no idea I was being reported, nor had I been given a message that I was being slain. I left after getting upset, playing as a Traitor, which was the last time I played on the server. I tried joining this evening and saw I was banned, without a reason given. Considering the length, I can only imagine it was RDM and leave, second offense. I do not recall doing any RDMing on that play session, or any unjustifiable activity. I suppose I do not have proof of this, but I also have no idea what proof you have that was the basis of my being banned.

If it was the case that I was deemed to have RDM'd somebody, I'd happily take the slays. But I do not think a two weeks ban is fair if I do not even know what I did that got me it.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

You were banned by @Knockdown for rdm and leave second, they will be with you at their earliest convenience.

3. vonwrikter

vonwrikter Member

Alright. Thank you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to rectify this situation. I certainly know the rules and would never get myself banned for 2 weeks on a server I frequent very often.

4. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hello, I have seen this and Will show my evidence when I am home until than please be patient

5. vonwrikter

vonwrikter Member

Sounds good.

6. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hello @vonwrikter,

This is the report that was made up.

[​IMG]

You killed someone for false claiming A dead body was a T.
    You cannot kill someone for saying a dead body is a T. the person was already killed and it doesnt count as a false KOS.
    Neither did this player kill that player. I did not see him kill anyone in the game. I checked the logs.

[​IMG]

You left the server right afther your response.

this is your second RDM and Leave. Because of this I will not unban you.

You can play on our other servers.

If you got any questions feel free to start a chat here on the forums or add me on steam.

Knockdown,

Thread: Locked
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.