Denied Volnues's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Volnues, Jun 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volnues

Volnues Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Volnues
    Your Steam ID:
    Volnues
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no clue why i was banned i was arguing with someone on voice chat but i'm not sure why that would necessitate a 56 day ban If you guys feel like i deserve this ban then i will wait it out But i really don't think harassment Would need a 2 month ban
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm not saying i'm innocent because i still have no clue why i'm banned but i'm sorry for whatever it was i did exactly and i hope i can continue to play on your fun server

[​IMG]

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

After searching around I was able to find that your in game name was mayonaise at the time.

Your Steam ID is : STEAM_0:1:69868708

With that said you have a couple of active bans. The first being by @Ragman for "RDM and leave 4th" on West 2. You were then banned from West by @Infinitely Finite for "RDM and leave 5th offense" which was then globalised and extended by @Lemon .

All people tagged will respond when they can with all of their evidence and will decide of the verdict of this appeal then. Until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Infinitely Finite

Infinitely Finite The future is always blank. VIP

Hi @Volnues you were banned by me for still having a slay active when you left for 8w because I am not able to ban for anymore than 8w. That is why I asked for an extension.

I will be DENYING your appeal.

4. Volnues

Volnues Supporter

56 days though? I find this utterly idiotic Your servers are fun but i don't think i'll ever come back after this you guys definitely know how to drive players away

5. Volnues

Volnues Supporter

Well thanks for nothing i think this accurately describes most of you [​IMG]

6. Infinitely Finite

Infinitely Finite The future is always blank. VIP

You're welcome?

7. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Please allow me time to gather my evidence and I shall respond when I can.

8. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

As you have just taken to insulting the staff team and being immature about the whole situation, I would be Denying this appeal anyway.

I cant access my screenshots at the moment so I can't actually respond with the evidence regarding my ban. However you were banned for 5th offence by Infinitely and that ban was found valid and globalized and extended by another admin. You should have learned from your previous three offences before even I banned you and still did not learn after I did and managed to get banned by infinitely. I will be denying this appeal. However I will respond with my evidence as soon as I can access it for transparencys sake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.