Denied Vixle's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Vixle, Sep 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vixle

Vixle New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    VixLe
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:78445864
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't remember what i did wrong or what i did to get banned. I would like to know if possible. The last time i played i got off and didn't have any slays on me so i don't know how i got banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

Hey there Vixle,
    Looks like you got banned by @Alpha Wolfy and then globalized by @CDriscoll for 5th offense of RDM and leave. They will respond when they have a moment.

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hello there VixLe,

You were banned by @Alpha Wolfy for "RDM and Leave Fifth Offense". This was then extended and globalised by @CDriscoll. They will respond at their earliest convenience so please be patient!

Edit: And Grimmy bet me to it.

4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Good Morning @Vixle , I hope your day is going well so far

Thank you for taking time out of your morning to come fill out a ban appeal to appeal your ban on our servers. Like stated by both C.A. Anna & GrimmyGod, I did ban you for your Fifth offense of RDM & Leave and had my administrator, CDriscoll, globalize and extend it since I cannot global or ban past the 8-week mark. I am going to refresh your memory on the circumstances that lead to this hefty ban and give my verdict as well.

Here below is the screenshot of the report that was filed against you:
    [​IMG]

In this screenshot, BioHazard reported you for randomly damaging him on Round 3 for 37 damage. After the round ended, you provided the following response: "Im sorry miss clicked trying to id a body." Since you admitted to your mistake based on your response, I added a slay to you for next round.

In the following screenshot below, it shows that you've left the server when the round was almost done:
    [​IMG]

After you left, I then went to check what offense of RDM & Leave you were on. Since you were previously banned for fourth offense of RDM and it expired not too long ago, I banned you for fifth offense of RDM & Leave and had CD extend it to all the servers for 16 weeks since that is the appropriate time for that specific offense.

For my verdict on this appeal, I will be denying since you have so many offenses of RDM & Leave at this point in time. Considering you are up to this point of getting a long term ban like this, I highly recommend staying the full round when you are slain and develop a better playstyle that works well with the rules to prevent future instances like this to happen. Please take what I've said into consideration these next four months because the next ban of RDM & Leave after this can be up to 32- weeks or even more.
    If you have anymore concerns or questions about what was stated on this appeal, please feel free to talk to me on the forums.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.