Denied Vixel1's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Vixel1, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vixel1

Vixel1 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Vixel
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:78191941
    Which Server:
    Global
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Why was I banned? I did rdm my t buddy buy im pretty sure thats a slay not 2 week ban
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were globally banned for "Mass RDM + History" by @Mr. Rogers
    He will respond at earliest convenience

3. Vixel1

Vixel1 VIP

Bump.

4. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

Please do not Bump, your appeal, @Mr. Rogers Will respond when they can.

5. Vixel1

Vixel1 VIP

well its been like 2 days

6. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hello Vixel,

I banned you for Mass RDM + History due to the fact that at the time of my ban, you were currently banned for loopholing, a very serious offense, on EU2 and your behavior on the servers hasn't been something that we consider to be appropriate.

Even now, I find that you brushing this off as "I killed a t buddy I should have gotten a slay" is not appropriate as you very much know what happened. In one round, you managed to kill 3 of your Traitor Buddies for no reason and claimed that you had no idea they were T's. This is pretty much impossible, as the first kill happened very early in the round, and the other two happened in quick succession.

Due to these facts, this Appeal will be Denied and if you are found exhibiting any behavior similar to what you displayed here, on shoutbox, or on the servers when you are unbanned, I will not hesitate in placing an even longer global ban on you.

Best Regards,
    ~Mr. Rogers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.