Approved Vixel1's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Vixel1, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vixel1

Vixel1 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Vixel
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I was banned. Last time I came on the server was a couple days ago, I was away for the weekend so couldn't come on. When I try to join it just says "banned for 10 days". Please tell me why I was banned. I do not recall doing anything wrong.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

You were banned for RDM and Leave | 2nd Offense By @Graze . Please be patient Graze will respond when they can.

3. Vixel1

Vixel1 VIP

Ok thanks. I literally did not see that I was slain for RDM and I just had to go, so yeah, would it be possible for me to be unbanned and I could serve the slay now instead? I don't think its completely fair seeing how I just had to go, I have a life outside of gmod too, not like I was trying to evade the slay.

4. Vixel1

Vixel1 VIP

Can I get a response? Its been 2 days.

5. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Retagging @Graze incase the initial tag was unseen.

6. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Ah. I'm sorry. I get so many tags that sometimes things like this go past my attention. I'll respond here in a short period of time, please be paitent.

7. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

@Vixel1 Sorry for the delay that happened regarding this report. The original tag escaped me among the chaos of a day's forum notifications.

My fellow admin @Opalium had reported you for throwing an incendiary grenade as a traitor which ended up damaging other traitors. The report in question can be seen in the following screenshot.
    [​IMG]

However, immediately after responding to this report with a statement that would make the report valid, you left the server.

[​IMG]

I am now seeing that the first offense ban that was given to you was appealed already and voided. This would mean that my 2nd offense ban should have been a first offense ban to begin with, and the ban should already have expired for you. This is my fault for not realizing the first offense of RDM and Leave was voided. With this being said, I will remove the ban for the remainder of the duration and alter it to a first offense. This is not something that will be voided and your next offense of RDM and Leave will be a 2nd offense situation. I apologize for the delay in handling this appeal, and I wish to see you have a good time on our servers!

Appeal Accepted
    Ban Not Voided
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.