Approved Vixel1's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Vixel1, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vixel1

Vixel1 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Vixel Russian
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:78191941
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I forgot that I was slain that round, I stayed for most of it then when the round was almost over anyway I left because I had to go and I completely forgot that was a round I was slain on (as it was a very long round and I had something else on my mind).
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @Machinekiller00 for RDM and leave (first offense). Please give him some time to provide his evidence and reasoning.

3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Hello there Vixel, well let's keep this nice and short. I actually don't remember why you were slain and sadly I don't have the screenshots of it. Seems that I have missed it but I do have the screenshot of you leaving the game.

[​IMG]

@Xaxago was with me at the time and maybe she has some evidence on the report so I'll tag her to comment but if not then due to lack of evidence I will unban you. I'll wait for her response shortly and thank you for being patient.

4. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

So after a quick chat with Xaxago she does not have any evidence so I will unban you and void the ban. Thanks for appealing and sorry for the inconvenience.

Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.