Denied Vinyard Vines's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Vinyard Vines, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Vinyard Vines
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:79251790
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i had admitted to accidental rdm where i tried to kill myself with a barrel, and another player ended up coming into the room. I killed myself in game because I was leaving in that moment and I have never been banned before and have a very small amount of slays so I think that a 5 day ban would be a little excessive for a first time.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

I'll go ahead and tag @Goose, you were banned for RDM and Leave which is your first offense.

Meanwhile, feel free to join our servers other than West 2.

Thank you.

3. Thank you. I'd also like to add that West 2 is my main and favorite server because of the connection I get on it which makes it really important to me to get this figured out.
    Viny

4. Goose

Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP

Hey, first off I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to make an appeal, now lets get into it.

[​IMG]

This is the report I received, and it gives me a story that matches the one you gave in your appeal pretty well, you died from something world (what it says when you kill yourself with a barrel) and immediately afterwards someone dies from an explosive you caused. Now although I believe that this was probably an honest mistake, you took someones round, and therefore should have to have a round taken from you. In the future I would recommend typing either "kill" or "explode" in console when killing yourself to avoid this type of situation. When I went to slay you I noticed you had left the server.

[​IMG]

This clearly shows you violating our rules around RDM and Leave and as detailed here should result in a 5 day ban. However, in instances like these us mods are allowed a little leniency. So I took into consideration your story; you simply had to leave the game and it was an accident; and your extremely clear record (no bans and 5 slays in almost 90 hours) Due to these factors I have decided to unban you, although your ban will not be voided as you knowingly violated our rules. This means that if you receive another RDM and Leave ban in the next 3 months, it will be RDM and Leave (2nd Offense), which is a 2 week ban.

PM me on the forums so we can schedule a time for you to serve your slay and be unbanned.

Appeal: DENIED

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.