Denied vinvancent's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by vinvancent, Jul 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinvancent

vinvancent Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    vinvancent
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:31307369
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 14 days. I do not know why or by who. It can not have been my second rdm and leave offense, because in my last rounds before leaving i did not killy anyone as far as i can remember and my first ban was appealed anyway.
    I would like if the mod/admin that banned me could elaborate why he/she did so.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

Hi vinvancent, you were banned by me for RDM and Leave (Second Offence). Give me a moment to gather my evidence, and then I'll go through it with you.

3. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

Hi again vinvancent, thanks for your patience.

So, yesterday I was checking through the logs on EU2 after a round when I found this -

[​IMG]

Two seconds into the round, you shot someone, for no reason. This is RDM, plain and simple. I go to pop a report in, only to find that you've already left.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You've been on our servers for over sixty hours now, and I can't believe you don't know the rules by now. Due to this, in addition to the fact that the RDM was blatent, I will be denying this appeal. The ban is only local, you are able to play on any of our other servers for the duration.

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.