Approved vinvancent's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by vinvancent, Jul 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinvancent

vinvancent Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    vinvancent
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:31307369
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The situation was that I came into this room. In this room were several dead bodies, including one unidentified body of a detective. There was one player relatively close to this unidentified body. It was the only player that was there when I came in. Since not identifying a body is a kos reason, I took the decision to shoot this player. Unfortunately he was inno. I explained myself to the other innos, but was shot by another inno before I could finish my explanation. I waited a bit, if a report was filed against me, but there was not.

I left so soon since I got an invite from my CS:GO clan for a ranked match. I regret leaving too fast and can assure that I wont do that again and next time will wait at least until the end of the round.

I enjoy very much playing on your servers, because I appreciate a lot that the rules are enforced so well, therefore I would be very happy if my ban got appealed.

Best regards,

vinvancent

P.S. this happened yesterday at around 9pm
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

You were banned by @Knockdown for RDM and leave 1st he'll respond when he can.

3. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hey @vinvancent

I banned you for rdm and leave first.

This was the report that came in.

You didn't respond might happend because your name wasn't there and I asked you but right afther i sended it you left so you might not noticed.
    You explained to me here what happend.

So ye I will unban because you gave me the reason what happend.

If you got anything to ask feel free to start a chat with me.

Knockdown,

Thread: Locked
    Appeal Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.