Denied Vincent's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Vincent, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vincent

Vincent Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Vincent
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:75896341
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't even know why I'm banned
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

You was banned for RDM and Leave (4th Offense) globally by @Guilty and G&E by @Mellow. Please wait patiently for their response.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Vincent

Let's get on with your appeal! So earlier we were playing on one of the new maps (ttt_spacecraft_03d) and I noticed this particular report against you. This report will be shown both in screenshot form and in a video which shows the death scene of what had occurred. To start off, you were a traitor moving towards the missile trap and activated it without warning. Considering your traitor buddy was inside the room at the time, he was also killed alongside the innocent you activated the trap on. He proceeded to report you and you responded with "No id?????". As a result, you were given a slay and proceeded to leave immediately after I tried giving my explanation to you. Excuse the leave part being slightly cut off. The logs were covering up part of the chat.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

As far as the video goes (during our play session on the server), I even tested this instance out on a private server to see if the damage on the logs was caused by the missile trap. My testing also do confirm that the damage was from the missile trap.

Considering this is your 4th Offense of RDM & Leave, I requested a globalization of the ban and @Mellow obliged to deal out the punishment. Considering you made no request to ask if you had a slay on you or not and this being your 4th Offense of RDM & Leave, I think you do need the time to understand the weight of your actions. I will be denying your appeal and have you serve out your ban fully. This appeal is denied and I advise that you get into the habit of asking staff members if you have any pending slays or not before leaving in the future.

Best Regards,

Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.