Approved VigorousElf's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by VigorousElf, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VigorousElf

VigorousElf New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    VigoroueElf
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:167644030
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe my ban is too harsh, as the offence was due to my own negligence.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So the offence was due to me RDM'n. I'll say what I said on the counter-report, what happened was a player pushed me off of a wall, stupidly I turned and fired a few rounds at him, some of witch hit. I was reported for this, filed what happened from my standing and was slay'd. During the time I was slayed my game crashed. I was negligent because I didn't remember the rules, and if i did so, I would of logged back onto the server and informed the admin that I did not leave due to me being a cheeky little rdm'n cunt, but it was my game that crashed. However, I didn't remember the leaving rule, and I went to bed, like a idiot. Went to log on today to see I am banned for 5 days. I am really disappointed, especially at my own actions, but above all I really have been enjoying playing on this server as it seems to be one of the only ones that have a decent community.

I understand why I have been banned, but still feel it's a bit too harsh.
    If this appeal is declined i'll accept the ban, but would also be really gracious if I can have it revoked.

Peace and bless up - Maximilian.​

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned by @Agent A. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. VigorousElf

VigorousElf New Member

If Agent A. does not respond with-in the next few hours, will my appeal be reviewed by another admin? I was hoping to get some rounds in tonight :LOL:

4. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

No. As Agent A is the player that banned you, they will provide evidence as to why you are banned and will complete your appeal with their verdict.

5. VigorousElf

VigorousElf New Member

okay man, no worries

6. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Hello VigorousElf. I was the moderator who banned you for rdm and evade on EU 2 server.

When the new round started, you left the server while being slain. If you read the motd/rules, you'll see this:

Furthermore, I gave you grace period of 1 round to come back, which you didn't come back. Even if you crashed, it's still considered rdm and leave unless you can provide proof that you legitimately crashed.

This picture will show that you left the server while being slain.

However, since you took time to make an appeal, and this is your first offense, I will be accepting your appeal and voiding the ban.

Ban: Appealed and Voided

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  7. VigorousElf

VigorousElf New Member

Cheers man! Really appreciate it, been bored as hell haha. Top gent, bless up boi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.