Approved videomaniac12's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by videomaniac12, Dec 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. videomaniac12

videomaniac12 Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    videomaniac12
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:88759541
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for rdm x1 without staff if I can take the slay and have this ban appealed and voided that would be great.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @Agent A is the moderator who banned me​

2. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. VIP

Hello!

You were banned by @Agent A for Rdm (x 1) with no staff online for 8 hours. Please note that the ban is only 8H on East alone. Please be patient for Agent's response and you can play on our other servers until then.

Thank you!

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Hello. When I hopped onto East from Vanilla, I started to do the reports. This report came up, and I didn't have time to check the deathscene as we were on the last round. The log shows that the victim did not shoot you at all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Care to explain about the situation that went down?

4. videomaniac12

videomaniac12 Supporter

Yes, so I was waling out of what I think is the middle room in the ground floor of Clue when I started getting shot at, I still do not know who shot me but I believe it may have been the detective who was to my left and had only been in view for a second or two before I started getting shot. I then looked to my right to see a non-detective point blank with me, by this point I was about to die so I shot in an assumption that the player that I was looking at (GangGang) was shooting me. After firing a few rounds into Gangs head I proceeded to ID the body and after finding out he was a T, I then died soon after and so did the detective giving the T's the win.

The kill that I made was completely spontaneous, it was in an act of fear/ assumption that I chose to kill Gang, I may have gotten lucky that Gang was a T but obviously I was wrong with why I killed him because the logs show that he never fired.

I am not asking to not be slayed for what I did, I simply am asking that I be slain for it and have the ban appealed and voided so I do not have this ban on my ban history, if a staff member had been on during this act of RDM, I would've been slain for it, not banned (although I think @Lightning or @Rick may have been on at the time of this situation) only one of them may have been on, I just can't remember who it is.

EDIT: I see now from the logs that it was Donald Trump's Hair that was shooting me not the detective.

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Alright, then. I'll accept your appeal. When you hop onto East 1, you will be slain for rdm.

Appeal: Accepted; Ban Voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.