Denied Victor's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Vincent, Mar 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vincent

Vincent Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Vincent
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:75896341
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I SHOT A TRAITOR WHO WAS IN THE T ROOM WHICH IS KOSABLE IN THE RULES AND I GOT RDMED AND MANGO DIDNT SLAY HIM FOR IT THEN BANNED ME!!!
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Traitorous Acts *DOESNT APPLY TO DETECTIVES
    • Shooting towards players (traitor baiting)
    • Throwing frag, incendiary, or discombobulators
    • Not identifying bodies
    • Calling KOS on innocents
    • Planting C4
    • Damaging traitor testers or health stations
    • Having traitor weapons (silenced, knife, harpoon, tear gas, etc)
    • Approaching another player with an explosive prop (explosive barrel, etc)
    • Hiding traitor equipment (C4, decoy, radio)
    • (((((((Entering/Leaving a traitor only area (traitor rooms))))))) (see rules state)

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

You were banned by @MangoTango for "Adminchat Spam". Please remain patient while he gathers his evidence and he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Vincent/ @Victor,

I don't really like to beat around the bush, so I'm just going to explain why I'm DENYING this appeal. I'll let the screenshots speak for themselves.

[​IMG]
    Kind of left a lot to be desired, so I had to ask you to tell me what you were doing during this. I then explained to you that not really much could be done as you were still shooting at a player. Unfortunately, as you can see that this happened on round 6, I didn't get a chance to view the death scene from that report. Which means I can't just base it off of your word that the player which you were shooting at was in the traitor room. You then decided to spam adminchat, which I warned for more times that I really needed; I knew that muting you would not help as you were carrying on in adminchat. I even used my bind that said that if you're committing one of the traitorous acts in your report, then you weren't RDM'd. I cannot verify that the player you reported witnessed you get proven via tester. So, I ruled it as word vs word(Invalid), but you weren't happy about it. If you would have calmed down, I probably would have been able to better explain it to you. However, after spamming a 4th time, you were banned for 24 hours.

Conversation(Pieced Together):
    [​IMG]
    I really suggest you take a step back and try not to get so emotional when our hands are really tied. We do what we can with the resources that we have, but we must have no reasonable doubt when something is RDM.

Use this as a stepping stone to better change how you approach the game and interact with other members of this community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.