Denied Victor's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Vincent, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vincent

Vincent Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Joker
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:75896341
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because what was the reason why im banned
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Rozboon banned you for RDM & Leave 2nd Offense. Please be patient and he'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Vincent

Vincent Member

I never rdmed on 2nd offense it was only first offense and I said I had to go to a work thing so ill serve my time later for my slay for that accidental rdm right before I left I sent that as message!!

4. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Hello @Victor

Nice to see you on the forums, I banned you for your second offense of RDM and Leave as you had your first on 9/10/15 as you can see from the screenshotted provided.
    [​IMG]

As for why I banned you, you threw a grenade, randomly, killing another T buddy without warning and said you thought it was only for jihads,
    [​IMG]

Shortly after I gave you the slay, you sent me the message in which it still doesn't make it okay, especially when the kill seemed so random and was unneeded (as it never injured any other innocents, just the one traitor). So I decided to ban you for your second offense of RDM and Leave.
    [​IMG]

From your message, it gave me the impression that you honestly didn't care about the slay, I'll leave this open for a bit if you wish to add anything that may make me change my mind of keeping the ban active.

5. Vincent

Vincent Member

first off I said I never said it wasn't okay I know its not okay second off I never new I had to warn bout throwing grenades cuz I never saw that on the rules that were not extended third off I said I would serve my time later after I get back online and finally that first rdm offense my game crashed

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  6. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

@Victor staff do not cater to all the needs of players, especiAlly when it comes to rdm and making sure everything gets taken care of. Do not ever expect a staff member to just brush your slay under the rug so you can serve it later. You are a well known player in our servers, and you should know better.

7. Vincent

Vincent Member

well what was I suppose to do I had to go to a work thing had to leave after that match and then all of a sudden Im slain I would've been late if I waited for the slay to be over

8. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

If your time was that restricted you should have been more careful with your actions, I'll be closing this up with a denial and leaving the ban where it is.

This is only a local ban so you are free to play on any other server, you will be unbanned from east on October 28th, 2015.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me on the forums.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.