Denied VibrantPride's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by VibrantPride, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VibrantPride

VibrantPride New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    VibrantPride
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78738227

Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for RDM & Leave, but I was given permission to leave (without being punished) by an admin.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no way of accessing the text logs, but I asked an admin on East 2 today if I could leave (because I had a report against me), and he said 'Go ahead you're fine', and so I left.

I returned 2 hours later, only to find I had been banned for 'RDM & Leave".

If there's any way of accessing the text logs, then that'll prove that the admins told me it was fine that I left, and that I would not be punished.

2. You were banned by @Mr. Rogers for RDM and Leave - 7th Offense.
    He will respond as soon as he can.

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hello VibrantPride,

First, let's get into your point of me "telling you that you can leave".

[​IMG]

Now before this was said, you asked if you could go. I responded with something very similar to "Go ahead, if he was holding a jihad." Notice, I said if he was, not that he was. And I never once said that you would not be banned, if I had I would not have banned you.

After I told you that you could go if he was holding a jihad, you indirectly admitted to killing that player on Suspicion. You were not 100% sure that he had a Jihad, yet you killed him anyway. The person who actually had the Jihad was a Detective.

Given that you have
    seven accounts of RDM and Leave on our servers, this appeal will be fully Denied, and will not be Reduced, or un-globalized.

Your ban is set to expire on the 19th of November. When you come back, I hope you do not RDM and Leave again.

Appeal Denied and Locked.

Last edited: May 21, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.