Denied verrator's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by verrator, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. verrator

verrator New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Verrator
    Your Steam ID:
    i don't know god damnit
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know what loop holing is and I did not do it -.-
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. verrator

verrator New Member

I got banned for 28 days on all the servers.. by i think an admin

3. News Network

News Network broken VIP

Hey Verrator,

It seems like you were banned by @hello my friend for loopholing. He will respond as soon as he is available. Until then, please be patient.

For future reference, your steamid is: STEAM_0:1:18066629

4. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

Verrator,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this appeal and remaining patient while I respond. Before I get straight into the evidence let me talk to you about loopholing and why it's extremely distasteful and very harshly punished. Here is a quote from our extended rules that gives you a rather brief explanation of what loopholing is.

Now lets take a look at the round as a whole, me you and @Ragman started the round as traitors to which you proceeded to throw a few discobombulators that ended up causing @Ragman to die. Now considering you were both traitors it was a case of RDM and when @Ragman reported you for it you had this response.

[​IMG]

Now I don't understand why you thought you would try to lie when we were both traitors, and one of us happened to be the person involved in the situation. However lets look at this, you claim that you warned over voice chat but I have a video that shows, from the round start up to Ragmans death, that you did not warn at all.

Now ignore the teamspeak background talk, but you can clearly see that you did infact not warn at all in voice or text chat. You tried to make the report become word vs word neglecting the fact that I record all my games. The only traitor who talks in the traitor only chat is Darshan, and he doesn't state anything that is relevant to this situation.

I hope you realize now, with this harsh punishment, that loopholing is something that will never be treated lightly. Hope to see you return in 4 weeks with a different mindset.

Appeal : Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.