Denied Vaun's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Vaun, Jan 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaun

Vaun New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Vaun
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:91519677
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    On January 21st, 2018 I was playing on the server. There was someone trolling around and being racist as hell. I tell him to fuck off and he I see that he files a false report on me saying that I called a KOS on him falsely, of course it was false and Agent A handled the report and I was allowed to leave. I left to go eat dinner, I come back and I see I'm banned for 2 weeks for Group Trolling. I'm not sure what Group Trolling is either it's related to that damn troll's report which was FALSE or it was something else I did I was not aware of. The person who called the report against me was named Gage and he was the person calling people N**GA. Everyone started firing back at him and everyone started getting reported no staff were on to handle the reports so we couldn't leave. When Agent A came on he handled the report against me and nothing happened but when I came back I was banned. I was banned 6:27 P.M. when I wasn't on the server.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have hard evidence of my innocence except for the fact that I was banned without even being on the server after the report was handled. I don't see how I was group trolling.​

2. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I came on West 1 to check out what's going on.
    However, by then, it subsidized so I had @Aarow to send me the evidence of the harassment.
    You along with couple other people including the person you were trying to provoke/harass were disrupting the server by breaking the rules.

RedHerring127, CynicalOrca, SCP-420-J, and you were disrupting the server by using slurs, spam, harassment via provocation, RDMing, and false reporting.
    You all four were doing it together.

Now, Gage isn't innocent as he was making death threats, which he is serving a different ban for such.
    Furthermore, you had a smaller role where as the other 3 had a bigger role.
    However, that does not exclude you from the group.
    You were doing it regardless.

In the end, I chose to give you four 2 weeks globalized ban as majority of you have more relatively cleanish records.

https://imgur.com/a/3grBy

Thus, I have two questions for you:
    Why did you join them in trying to provoke Gage?
    How can I know that something like this won't happen?

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Since you looked at this after I posted the evidence and have not responded, I will be denying this ban appeal.

You may message me if you wish to discuss this any further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.