Approved Variant's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Variant, Dec 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Variant

Variant New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Variant
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:27040361
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    STEAM_0:1:27040361
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I got banned for rdming and leaving (3nd offense i think). Honestly all the times I've been banned i have had no clue i was in the wrong and was leaving the server because i had to not because i was trying to escape punishment. If i ever rdm and i know i'm in the wrong i'm always more than willing to take any number of slays i will receive.

I'm appealing for both eu servers (banned on both 1 and 2) if that is possible? Or will i have to make separate appeals?​

2. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

You were banned by @Jassa for RDM and Leave 4th for which I globalized, the usual protocol for 4th offense and up. Please wait while Jassa responds.

3. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Thanks for taking your time to appeal.

You shot Belgiumfinest with a jackhammer at 8 seconds into the game, before I got to report you, you left. So you got rdm and leave ban, as it was your 4th, you got banned on all servers on my request.

[​IMG]

If you have a valid reasoning why you shot him, I am leaving this thread open for 1 day so you can tell me. If you do not have a valid reasoning, the ban sticks.

4. Variant

Variant New Member

I shot him on accident, i gave him both a health station and my jackhammer to make it up to him. I was honestly not expecting him to report me since my health station negated any harm i caused. I'm so sorry it honestly didn't occur to me that he would report me after that.

5. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Given what happened I will give leniency and unban you, however the ban is not voided so the next time you rdm and leave, the ban will be even longer. I am on EU2 right now so you can serve your slay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.