Denied VaporX's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ariat, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ariat

Ariat VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Browning
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:76784001
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe it was due to the shooting the exploding barrel killing myself NOT knowing i killed someone else, after i died i went to Vanilla, for approx 3 mins, i came back due to amount of activity, and was being told i was slain for RDM, i did not argue and i served my slay as deserved, but now im banned After serving slay, please explain would be appriciated
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Alice for "RDM and Leave ( 2nd )". She will respond at her earliest convenience so until then, thank you for being patient.

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good evening, Browning. You were actually banned for a seperate reason, see to the report below.

BrowningRDM.jpg

You had been shot by someone and mistook another user for the person who shot you, as the logs in the report show. The situation itself is understandable, however, you did not stay for very long after the report had been completed, I believe you actually left before a slay could be issued to you. Under normal circumstances I'd be fine accepting an appeal for this reason, however, given how quick you were to leave, it seemed rather careless, and this is your second offense of RDM and Leave in a month's time. That said, I will be denying your appeal. In the future, I would advise waiting a couple rounds after a report has been filed against you before you leave, or asking the staff member(s) present if you are free to leave without punishment. Your ban is local and you are free to join the other Serious TTT servers that are available to you. Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.