Denied VaporX's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ariat, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ariat

Ariat VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Good Ol' Redneck
    Your Steam ID:
    vaporx1994
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I never did a RDM and leave, if there was any RDM is was accidental, I am trying to become a Mod for the servers and would never intentionally RDM people with out a valid explanation or reason
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

You were banned by @Brahma for RDM + Leave.

He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

I banned you because you left the server with a report on you that was never answered.
    [​IMG]
    Here is the part where you left after being reported.
    [​IMG]
    The player you had killed reported to me that you had killed him while he was AFK and as soon as you were reported, you left immediately. Care to explain why you crowbarred him to death?

4. Ariat

Ariat VIP

wasnt moving for a long time holding up the game

5. Brahma

It was 14 seconds into the round, the round just started. How was he holding up the round? Not only that, you can't kill AFK players until overtime and you certainly had no reason to kill him.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  6. Brahma

Since you are not giving me any type of response as to why you killed him, I will be denying this appeal.

Also for future note, do not mention that you applied for mod, or say anything like you are becoming mod. That can be considered advertising and you should refrain from saying those things publicly in-game or on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.