Denied Vanillababe's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Vanillababe, May 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanillababe

Vanillababe New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    VanillaBabe
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:220691936
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    No idea what I did wasn't even mic spamming either which is ridiculous by the way because i was the only person to be banned for "mic spamming" which i didn't do. I also didn't get any warnings or a pre gag before being banned for "mic spamming:​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence.​

2. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

3. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

I have seen this and will be gathering my evidence.

4. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Hey, sorry for taking a long time. This is my first ban appeal and gathering my evidence was quite the task.

Regardless, onto why you were banned for Mic Spamming for 8 hours.

First & Second offense.
    You started singing in the mic which is considered to most as spamming. I gagged you first time and ungagged you. Right after I did it, you didn't seem to notice nor relay my message back after I told you to stop mic spamming. Now after seeing the video I should've PM you to stop as it would grab your attention better.

Third Offense.
    You started to making weird noises with rock. Kept on doing it and forced me to issue your Mic Spam ban.

[​IMG]
    Care to explain why you started singing and then later started spamming the mic?

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  5. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

As your ban is half-way over. I'm going deny your appeal. You still free to play on our other servers.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me by steam, discord or forum's inbox message system.

Regards,
    Osmium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.