Denied Valentin Bakir's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Valentin Bakir, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valentin Bakir

Valentin Bakir New Member

Forum Nickname:
    Sabbathfool
    Why you should be unbanned:
    On the server one of the mods gave me a slay for rdm, it was on accedent but i said whatever. After the slay was done a played a couple of rounds and left. I try to join next day and it turns out im banned. I'm confused why and don't think i diserve it. If i did diserve it id keep it but I'm not even sure why i have the ban??​
    Related Evidence:

2. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

Moved and you was banned by @Skyrossm rdm and leave 2nd offense and banned by @Hyper for mass rdm x3 they respond when they can please be patient.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I have just seen this and will respond ASAP. My ban has expired, but I still have all that is necessary to this appeal - Please be patient.

4. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Hello @Valentin Bakir and thank you for taking the time to fill out an appeal here on the forums. My ban on you has expired so I can't really do anything about so I will just leave my evidence here to ensure it was justified.

I joined West 2 on the map "lifetheroof" to quite a few reports - 2 of which were valid reports of yours. I slayed you twice for the first and second report on you. For the first report, you claimed that the victim "prob tried to kill you". In other words, you killed on suspicion which warrants a slay. In the second report, you claim that you crossfired trying to push the T behind the victim. Firstly, you cannot crossfire with a crowbar. The same applies with the alt-click of a crowbar. The death scene wasn't necessary, but I still took a look at it and you just decided to run up and crowbar him off the side when you saw an opportunity - that is NOT crossfire, that is blatant RDM. These were your first two offenses of RDM. Please keep in mind that offenses of RDM only refresh 2 maps after the map you were slayed on. I can't seem to find the third report for you but I remember you blatently RDMing on the map, "terrortrain" (the map after). In spite of that, I will be voiding your Mass RDM x3 ban. Please be careful in the future.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    I will tag @Skyrossm so he can finish up his side of the appeal. Thank you and have a great day.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  5. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello, @Valentin Bakir

I banned you on West on April 9th after a report on you from the map before, @Dolph1n had evidence against you and I was waiting for confirmation. Before I could get it you left the server. I gave you over a full round to come back as well but you didn't so I banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd offense.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As @Dolph1n is on vacation right now you will have to wait until he is able to upload the evidence before I can make a verdict on this ban appeal.

6. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

I've got some evidence for this on my home PC, however I'm currently on vacation in Los Angeles and won't be home until tomorrow at around 3 PM PST(assuming traffic is good).

edit: ninja'd

7. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

So what happened was you called a KOS on me, then claimed that I had been called out in the chat in your response to the report, however when I looked back at the chat(which was very short because about a minute had elapsed since the start of the round), there was no KOS on me.
    [​IMG]

8. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Thank you for providing evidence on this appeal @Dolph1n.

Unfortunately I will be denying my side of the ban appeal, since after the last time I banned you I was sent some colorful steam messages. You are free to play on any of the other servers and your Mass RDM (3) ban will not count against you in future bans.

Have a nice day,
    Skyrossm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.