Approved v1ce's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by v1ce, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. v1ce

v1ce VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    v1ce
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:33307155
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am banned for RDM and Leave, at the time of the report there were no mods on and I had to go to work, so when the reports got handled it was technically a RDM and leave.

Would like an unban to serve my sentance pls and thank you.

CANT OUTRUN THE LAW​
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2021
  2. neutral

neutral VIP

Heya,

You were banned by @The Ghostly Crown for RDM and Leave. Give him a bit to gather everything and he'll get to your concerns as soon as possible.

Cheers!

3. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Hey v1ce, I've seen your appeal and I will gather my evidence and reply shortly! Thanks for the waiting though.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2021
  4. v1ce

v1ce VIP

Well its been an hour and you're been playing in EAST 2, while also opening up my cases and not closing them for multiple rounds now. Hmmm. Really makes you think.

5. CrownedWings

Well I'd like to apologize first off for a while because I am trying to collect evidence on the ban. I greatly appreciate taking the time making the appeal and I am trying to make sure everything is in order. Yes I was on East 2, but I was staffing at the time and dealing with reports until I was notified about this. I am looking through my records of when the ban happened.

6. v1ce

v1ce VIP

Hello. Any new evidence come to light?

7. v1ce

v1ce VIP

@HelixSpiral Since there is no evidence brought forward, and he's had a full sunday free plus a late night game sesh, may it be lifted?

8. neutral

neutral VIP

Please remain patient for Crowned to address your appeal. Sometimes it take a bit to gather everything while also having some other commitments. Your ban is only a local ban so you're free to play on any of our other servers in the meantime.

9. CrownedWings

Fortunately, with checking my recording, I may have banned you not realizing you served your slays, that was the fault on my part. I was doing multiple things at once and I didn't check if you left while slain, it did not show up so, I will APPROVE and VOID your ban.

Thank you for waiting.

10. v1ce

v1ce VIP

I would like some reparations as the suffering caused by gross negligence and malice on part of the Ghostly Crown.

I will accept a points transfer, or demotion back down to trial mod.

Thank you and BLM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.