Denied V For Vendetta's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by V For Vendetta, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    V For Vendetta
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:55650362
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    So, as it started, I am in Germany currently, I am staying here, I went to bed around 3:00 EST, and 10:00 CEST time [At night] And so I was asleep, currently someone has stole my Internet Protocol and has joined Serious TTT Servers and did wall hacking and aimbot, Nor I ever do these type of actions, Nor why would I? The account was looked up and it was under my IP..?? So it has been acknowledged that I was asleep, and this person used my IP under their Steam ID to make me get banned, iMoonset is not even a thing for me, I didnt even know who it was personally. This should of been confirmed with me, because there is something called [Internet Protocal Theft] IPT, and that is what has happened,
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @Savannah Banana | SF can confirm I was asleep, along with @Acnologia

I do not know who moonset is, and this is why I should be unbanned, Someone did IPT to me, Sorry :C Didnt do shit.​

2. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

You were banned by @Lemon for Ban Evasion, he will respond at his earliest convenience. Until then, please be patient.

3. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Given your history and here your constant use of excuses I will deny your appeal. You were caught hacking and ban evading, just own up to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.