Approved V.A.C MyGuide's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by V.A.C MyGuide the Great, Jul 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    V.A.C MyGuide
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Uhhh, I got the 2nd punishment for rdm, 2 slays. And I left too early before the end of the round, but I did get slain two times, but I left before the end of the round... Oh and I asked Irish TWO times if it counts as rdm and leave when I told him in-game, but I got no response. I was wondering if I could get unbanned, as I am pretty new to the Serious GMOD community.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Minimelt

Minimelt The Ice Cream Dream VIP

Tagging @Irish since he was the one that issued your ban. Please wait patiently for his response.

3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Just a quick note to add, @Irish banned you on Eu for RDM and leave 3rd.

You also have another RDM and leave ban on Vanilla by me from the 19th of June.
    In case you werent aware, do you wish to appeal that one too or only this one?

4. @Voca that one was a bit unfair in my opinion, but I'm only applying for this one, I can take the slays for that ban if you want me to.

5. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hi @V.A.C MyGuide
    I don’t remember your messages asking if it was rdm and leave to leave whilst slain. if you had seen the message at the top of your screen it does say you have to wait till the end of the rounds. I will however look into this further but be patient as I don’t currently have access to my pc for evidence and what not
    thanks again,
    -Irish

6. Oh, yeah, I did tell you two times, one time in public chat, and second time in PM's. Taking pretty long to reply i see.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  7. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

After length discussion in private chat, I've decided to unban thank you for your patience in this matter and hopefully, we can avoid this in the future
    thanks again

-Irish
    Appeal : Accepted
    Ban : Voided
    Thread : Locked

8. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.