Approved Usend licrua's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Usend licrua, Jul 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Usend licrua

Usend licrua New Member

Explain the case:
    Server where happend: EU vanilla
    Time: 7:30 PM UTC 1+
    Reason why I should be Unbanned: 2 reasons: 1, I saw him killing and he didn't I'd the body when I shot (he was almost dead so he didn't have that much time) I respond the report and it said that all my reports were gone, when I come again it says that I got banned for 5 days (supposedly "rdm and leave"). 2, I had to leave urgently I don't wanna say the reason tbh​
    Related Evidence:
    Some witness and my friend indy (BTW the one who I killed was supposedly a "hacker" with aimbot​

2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

You were banned by @Lordyhgm for RDM and Leave (1st offense), please be patient until he responds.

3. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Ayo.
    Here's the report that got you banned and you leaving while it was still open
    upload_2019-7-8_22-5-46.png
    And here's the video showing you didn't see them kill anyone you turned a corner to see them arriving at/IDing a body.
    Now, I get having to leave urgently for stuff and you have a clean history so, I'll be accepting this appeal but not voiding it since you did leave intentionally. Please ask staff if you're safe to leave in future or just go afk or spectator.

Accepted, Not Voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.