Denied UnorthadoxElf's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by UnorthadoxElf, Dec 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnorthadoxElf

UnorthadoxElf New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    UnorthadoxElf
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:94529837
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I rdm'd and deserved the slays. But I had to get off gmod to walk my dog. I thought serving my slays while afk would be dishonest and didn't know I couldn't just serve the slays next time I was on. I have since had to put up with the other servers but wasn't enjoying it and so would really like to be able to enjoy gmod again.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by myself for "RDM and Leave (Second Offense)". Please be patient whilst I gather my evidence.

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hello there UnorthadoxElf,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. Just to clarify, you were banned from our EU server, not our Vanilla server. Anyway let's get to it.

So we were on B5 and it was round 5 when I got this report sent in against you.
    [​IMG]
    See, you claim that CoCo has shot someone dead, however when I scanned through the logs I saw that Coco had not killed anyone and he also didn't fire his weapon at all either. Because of this I issued a slay onto you at the start of round 6.

During said round 6, I received this report on you.
    [​IMG]
    6 seconds into the round you killed Okay for literally no reason. I made sure to check that there was no way that this player had done anything traitorous and even you were sure why you killed them. As they had done nothing at all to warrant being killed I issued 2 more slays onto you. This was following our RDM protocol. That is, 1 slay for your first offense and 2 slays for your second. As they occurred over two different rounds you were issued a total of 3 slays which you were to serve on the following map. However as soon as we changed map and you loaded in, you immediately left just before the round started. You can see this in the following screenshot.
    [​IMG]

Now, this is not the first time that you have been banned for RDM and Leave. This is actually the second which is why the ban time was so long. This would lead me to believe that you don't quote grasp the concept of how our slays work and you even stated yourself in the OP that you
    As you had already been banned before I would have assumed that you may have learnt that this is not the way that it works. Not only that, but I would like to point out something. You were banned on the 11/22/15. Why did it take you 13 days of your 14 day ban to finally appeal it? It makes no sense to me why you would wait so long. Because of this I will be denying this appeal. You have one day left of your ban and I see no reason why I should unban you a day early so you are to serve out the remainder of it. Now, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to start a forum conversation with myself at any time.

Once again thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.