Approved UnknownOnee's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by UnknownOnee, Mar 5, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    UnkownOne

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53792094

Which Server:
    West2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My internet connection went offline and went off for about 20 minutes, I come on to rejoin and noticed I was banned, I think I should be unbanned and I can come back to serve my slay and I didn't even know I did anything wrong. I don't control that my internet went down so I think this is unfair as I am always loyal when it comes to RDM and it is always a mistake and if I do I stay to serve my slay, I think I maybe got banned like 20 minutes ago.

Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence but I have 600 hours game time and have never left apart once when I was was mad at falcor, I have no reason to leave for an RDM especially when I am going to be banned if I do so, most mods know I serve my punishment. I think I should be unbanned and I can come on straight away to serve my punishment.​

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  2. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense. I'll ask you to wait a moment so I can gather my evidence.

3. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

This is the report on you.

[​IMG]

It was reported at the end of round 6 of the previous map and I was training a trial so I couldn't just slay you straight away.
    I issued the slay on you at round 1 of community bowling but the round was already on so you got slain on round 2.
    You left after some time had passed in the round but I decided to wait 2 rounds for you to return since you know the rules pretty well but you didn't come back so I had to ban you.

[​IMG]

However since you said that your internet got shut off for 20 minutes I'll gladly accept the appeal and void the ban.
    Whenever you can, just join West 2 and serve the slay. I unbanned you and added a slay to your steamid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.