Denied unklethebob's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by unklethebob, Nov 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unklethebob

unklethebob New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    unklethebob
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:94345020
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello SGM server mods! I got banned from the TTT east server last night, yet there was nothing I could have done about it. what happened was I had RDM'd somebody and they reported me. there was no mods on to fufill his report. so I just had a pending report on me. since there was no mods on I was getting tired so I just left the server. Now I am banned for 5 days. I would be totally willing to wait it out because I have better things to do.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    there was no mods on for several rounds while I had a pending RDM report. I just left because I was tired.​

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  2. Prisma

Prisma That one person who doesn't do a thing. VIP Bronze

3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

This is the report that led to your ban: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-unklethebob-aries.50621/

So you mentioned you wanted to leave but was waiting for staff to join and handle a report against you that says you cant leave.
    Now I did tell you that as long as no staff are online you are allowed to leave, but instead you went on a Mass RDM spree killing 4-5 afk players in the spawnarea on portals and then proceeded to RDM 3 more players, including me on Mb5 cause you had a feeling we were Traitors (at least that was your response in my case)

Your actions let to me reporting you and another Mass RDMer before I left the server, all evidence can be found in the report I linked, its up to Trinity to decide to unban you or not.

4. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Hi, Unklethebob, I appreciate you making this appeal today.

Voca has politely provided the report for which I banned you from, this report showing the logs from the event. However, I will also provide some of the evidence from old logs myself:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I think the logs speak for themselves here, but could you possible explain why you killed any of these players?

5. unklethebob

unklethebob New Member

Hello Trinity, Yes I killed of those players because they were AFK. I was just going to gamble that they were traitors. (a handfull of times I was right :) ) (AND YES I'm aware of the rules, But I killed them to speed the game along. and considering there was no mods on I would take my chances.) But then I realized that one of the alleged "AFK" players was just typing a report. then that guy (I dont remember his name) reported ME for RDMing him. then for several rounds I had a report that was pending. My apologies to any inconvenience this may have sparked. I was just having a little fun with it too. but if I want to play a game that is like this I should just play counter strike. Please feel free to punish me as you feel fit. I am totally down to wait out the 5 days like a man. again I am very sorry for my bad judgment and I hope you can see that too.

6. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Hi again, Unklethebob, I really appreciate the quick response.

As someone with history of mass rdming and rdm and leaving, I will not be bringing good news today, unfortunately.
    You have to take into account that you ruined the rounds of 8 or more different players just because you perceived them to be afk. They could've come back with plenty of time to spare and played out their rounds fully. Most of these kills were even within the first minute of gameplay, which is really not fair to those players.

I believe that the current punishment of 5 days is appropriate, if you have any more questions please feel free to hit me up on either the Forums, Discord or Steam.

Thanks for appealing!
    -TrinityBlade

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.