Answered Unidentified Body Question

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by PureYeti, Mar 5, 2015.

1. PureYeti

PureYeti Member

Is it an automatic killed if you didn't identified a body?

This situation I had when I was an innocent. I was going to identify a body then I saw other two people are going to do the same. I got paranoid that they may be a T so I stepped back after they arrive to let them do it first. Both of them were innocent and one shot me because I didn't identify the body.

2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

You can be killed for not ID'ing a body. The problem with this, is if you reported it, the only thing the staff member at hand would see is the reported player saying you passed an unidentified body, and the logs would show him ID'ing it, along with your body. Which would then be treated as a word vs. word situation in most cases. Hope this helps!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    Yes. You stepped back from an un identified body therefore you committed a Traitorous act. (These are acts that you can get killed for. Not necessarily will.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rek

Rek Ø

Yes it is.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

While the responses above address the legality of it, I think the question is sort of a broader one. I think the takeaway is that not everybody WILL automatically kill you for that. It's just that some people are trigger-happy, and only in the game to kill who they CAN kill, rather than who they SHOULD kill. Others are attempting to actually play the game as intended, and won't shoot you for just taking a step back.

Most people, when they see multiple people approaching an unIDed body, will let a simple step back slide. To be honest, people SHOULD only kill for an unIDed body if someone completely leaves the area/room. Depending on the exact circumstances, an admin may have been able to slay them for what they did if the admin watched it go down. If they didn't see it, the "word versus word" explanations above apply, because otherwise all we see are reports.

• Informative Informative x 1