Approved Uknownpilot's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Uknownpilot, Mar 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uknownpilot

Uknownpilot New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Uknownpilot
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:212403981
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    isten i am banned for ghosting but the admin was tryhard me because he or her idk triggered On me and i wanna try join others servers and no much people there and i feel alone for 1 month thats soo much for a ghosting (1st offense)​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't known how this works i don't have anything or a picture i was banned instantly​

2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

@Maro Lupus banned you for Ghosting (1st Offensee). Please be patient while he responds.

3. Maro Lupus

Maro Lupus I don't know what to make this VIP

I have seen this and will respond with my evidence soon.

4. Maro Lupus

Maro Lupus I don't know what to make this VIP

Hi there Uknownpilot! I banned you for your first offense of Ghosting. You PMed an alive person on the server with who your traitor buddies are. I'll present the evidence in spoilers below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Since you clearly gave up your traitor buddies here to an alive player and got one of them killed I have chosen to not fully unban you but rather cut your ban in half. In the time you are serving your ban I have faith that you will read over our rules. https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/ttt-extended-rules.42318/

Let this serve as your warning, do not do these acts of ghosting again, they ruin rounds for people. Like I said prior please read the rules while you finish off the ban, thanks!

Appeal Accepted for reduction.
    New unban date: 3/14/20 12:03PM EST

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.