Approved Ughhhh's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ughhhh, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ughhhh

Ughhhh New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ughhhh
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    Because an admin banned me for damaging (not killing) small amounts to players by accident
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Well the admin (Lemon) banned me and for "Mass RDM" even though i just damaged players for 1-16 hp and i even offered them a health station if i was a detective but apparently that's RDM? Though it was only a 24 hour ban I play there with my friends and we were planning to play tmrw. I dont think that was fair and I think the admin (lemon, yes i did report him) was not a very good staff member.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Lemon for "Mass RDM 3+" as you already know. He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Hello,

Here is the screenshot of the first report
    Screenshot_14.png
    Screenshot_15.png

You cannot kill based off location and as you can see, the player you damaged had not shot. This is when you were slain for one round. here is the second report.
    Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_17.png
    Yet again, the player you killed had not swung at you with a crowbar. You killed him with no reason. This is when you were slain for two rounds.

Since I cannot seem to find the third report, I will go ahead and unban you, however it will not be voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.