Denied TyroneAsaurus's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TyroneAsaurus, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TyroneAsaurus

TyroneAsaurus Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TyroneAsaurus
    Your Steam ID:
    shadowreaper72
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i metagamed on 1server, 1 time, i never did it again yet im still banned on all servers for 56 days, thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Shaddoll for "Metagaming + History ( G&E'd by Guilty )" which as you can see was extended and globalised by @Guilty . They will respond when they can so until then, thank you for being patient.

For future reference your Steam ID is as follows:

STEAM_0:0:90713624

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@TyroneAsaurus

I chose to extend @Shaddoll 's ban based on your history on our servers, which isn't free of any sort of problem in regards to what has been presented.
    [​IMG]

As presented here, you can see that you have quite the history on our servers. Whether it be from your history of loopholing around our rules, spamming inappropriate content on our servers, or just gaining multiple bans over the time you've been on our servers. It's clear that you don't possess much respect for the rules we have on our servers. This is why I chose to give you the appropriate length. Normally many of these offenses would be void under the SoL, but I chose to enact my discretion to ignore many of these prior offenses and put them into the history. This is why I chose to make it 8 weeks.

As for the reason behind Shaddoll's ban, he will present this whenever he can. I will finish it off afterwards.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

4. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Hello @TyroneAsaurus ,
    Thank you for taking the time to appeal. I'll get right to it and display the metagaming evidence.

[​IMG]

In this video you are seen being let into the T room by sloppy and neither of you killed each other and instead just split up and ignored each other. You can also clearly hear sloppy tell you to get in the t room. You also witnessed sloppy kill arbys sandwich and did nothing about it. The screenshot was to prove you were innocent and sloppy was a traitor.

Due to the definition of metagaming being:

~ Game throwing, aiding the enemy team in some way. In other words playing TTT the way it is not meant to be played. An example of this but not limited too; letting an innocent into the Traitor room and you two not killing each other but they kill any other traitor in the T room.

I will be denying my part of this appeal.

Thanks again,
    Shaddoll

5. ZeRo

Considering that you were also aware that you were metagaming as shown in your appeal reasoning, I will be denying it and will be locking this appeal. I will allow you to present your final statement before locking this up.

6. TyroneAsaurus

TyroneAsaurus Member

Ok, the problem i have is that i was banned on all servers for 56 days when i only committed the crime on 1 server, and, the person that i metagamed with was only banned on 1 of the servers, thanks.

7. TyroneAsaurus

TyroneAsaurus Member

i do not feel i should be banned on all servers for doing a small crime on 1, thanks.

8. ZeRo

The reasoning behind the global ban lies in the fact that the person you metagamed with doesn't have a negative history while you do. This is why he wasn't given a global ban, but you were. This appeal is locked now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.