Denied TyroneAsaurus's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TyroneAsaurus, May 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TyroneAsaurus

TyroneAsaurus Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TyroneAsaurus
    Your Steam ID:
    shadowreaper72
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I rdmed 4 innnos on accident with a jihad and was banned for 5 days, then i get back on and see i am banned from all servers for 182 days, if you could help me out, that would be great, thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there, I'll be responding shortly as I banned you.

3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

I was there for the global ban and the Jihad ban. The jihad was on east 2, You didn't need to jihad yet you chose to you used it to kill 1 t and 4-5 innocents, when you asked how many you killed you responded with something along the lines of "I talk To Mods Daily I won't be banned" I don't have screenshots of this as I restarted my pc and my chat logs were cleared. I was also there for the global ban but I don't know that story so i'll leave that to Kyogre.

Edit - I also made the forum report on you for the jihad as shown in the evidence Kyogre so Kindly provided below.

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  4. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

All right, I appreciate the patience Tyrone.

The reason you were originally globally banned for 182 days was that I was led to believe that you had an alternate account to play on our servers with. @CDriscoll explained the situation to me so your Ban Evasion ban was reduced to a two week Global due to your history along with a recent Loopholing ban by @Pandora and your RDM without Staff Online ban by @J.T.Ripper which you're able to see in this Forum Report against you.

I'll allow them to present their evidence against you and see what you have to say in your defense. Afterwards, I'll determine the verdict of this appeal. Once again, thanks for your patience until then.

5. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Hello there Tyrone, thank you for taking the time to make your appeal.

As Kyogre said, and provided, I took the report against you for a Mass RDM with a jihad on East 2. Upon getting to the server, I looked at the logs for that round (as it was still the same map), and found this:

[​IMG]

As you can see, you killed four people with a jihad as a detective. There would be no reason for you to do this action, and yet you did it anyway. I went ahead and banned you, then looked at your stats, which showed me that you have not learned your lesson to not rdm in the three hundred ninety-four hours that you have accumulated, as well as the six other bans for rdm that you have gotten during that time. Upon seeing this, I went ahead and requested an Extension and Globalization to your ban so that you could take a break from the servers and think about your actions.

I will not be removing, reducing, or appealing the ban, as you should know the rules of the servers by now, and are now being held responsible for your actions.

Appeal: DENIED

Thread: OPEN FOR CLOSING REMARKS

6. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.