Denied TyroneAsaurus's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TyroneAsaurus, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TyroneAsaurus

TyroneAsaurus Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TyroneAsaurus
    Your Steam ID:
    shadowreaper72
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't mass rdm in the round that i was banned for, i hit one detective and i got banend for it. if i rdmed in other rounds thats ok, but i thought mass rdm was killing multiple people in one round. Thanks
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

For future reference your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:90713624. You were banned by @SmileyOfChaos for Mass RDM (3). He will respond at his earliest convenience please be patient.

3. SmileyOfChaos

SmileyOfChaos Chaos Begets Order VIP

Hi @TyroneAsaurus, thanks for making this appeal. When I joined the server on the map Assault, there was a pending report on you where you had caused fall damage to a player and killed them for being in an unreachable spot. Along with the reporting player, you also caused minor damage to someone else as well, prompting two slays:
    [​IMG]

On the next map, Bank, you said you were crowbarring a Detective's shield when he turned, causing you to accidentally hit him:
    [​IMG]

Counts of rdm do carry over rounds and maps, and at any time during your play session when you rdm a total of 3 or more times, it's mass rdm. Since you had already rdm'd twice beforehand, this brought your rdm count to 3, resulting in a Mass RDM (3) ban for 1 day. Unfortunately I'm going to be denying this appeal. You can still play on our other servers while you wait out the ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.