Denied Tyrone Jackson T-Dogg's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tyrone Jackson T-Dogg, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Haku Idante
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:72833677
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    (im actually banned on all servers :( ) I wish to be unbanned because I think I have learned my lesson because i was banned 2 months ago and I promise I wont rdm and leave again because I have been bored the past 2 months and have thought and regretted of what I did, now I think I am ready to play SeriousTTT again because I re read the MOTD several times and I promise to not rdm and leave ever again please I love this server.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have read the MOTD many times before making my ban appeal and I have thought about why I was banned for 2 months now and I regret what I did to get banned, I would like to get unbanned now because after 2 months I feel like I can play Serious TTT rule breaking free.​

2. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Tyrone,

As both of the staff members that had originally banned and globalized your ban are no longer staff members, I will be handling your appeal.

As you're aware, you were banned for your repeated offenses of RDM and Leave. The ban was globalized, and you had been given a 16 week globalized extension. Your past 3 bans have been globalized, and you still maintained to come back and RDM and Leave a fifth time. This shows a negligence for our rules, and a lack of interest to learn them. How can we know that you will not come back and RDM and Leave a 6th time when you return?

As @irritatingness was a major factor in your ban, he will be deciding your appeal's outlook. However, I would personally recommend that your ban stays, as this is your fifth offense of RDM and Leave on our servers, within a short amount of time.

Here is a screenshot of your history, which may shed some light on why your ban was extended and globalized for as long as it was:
    [​IMG]

3. Please its already been 3 months since I was banned now i feel like ill stop and I want to play during the summer.

4. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Hey there, Haku Idante.

I'm going to ahead and begin this by stating that you shouldn't make ban appeals for the same offense multiple times, see here:
    http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/tyrone-jackson-t-doggs-appeal.19905/

However, given that you've served a good portion of the ban and that this was quite the time gap, we'll let that slide.

Moving on though, if you look at that previous thread, you'll understand why we didn't accept your appeal. The kill on TristamEDM may have been valid, but you still killed another person (me) in your attempt to kill him with an explosive barrel. After which, you left and were banned for RDM and leave, 5th offense. As FrostedBlade stated in that post, he felt you need some time to reflect on your decisions. I don't disagree with either him or CDriscoll, and feel you should serve the rest of this ban with some grace to prove you're here to be a decent player. Having said that, I'll be denying this appeal and you'll be serving the duration of the ban. If you're serious in your attempts to be a better player, when you come back I hope to see that, and not another global. Please keep in mind that when you do come back if you leave to avoid a slay again, the ban will likely be another global for an even longer duration.

Good luck, and we'll see you back on the servers on September 4th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.