Denied Tyrone Jackson T-Dogg's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tyrone Jackson T-Dogg, May 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Haku Idante
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:72833677
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    (I'm not sure which server I am banned on because I got banned on all of them) I think I should be unbanned because I was un-rightfully slayed 2 times but i will start from the beginning a person started to T-Bait me "Tristam EDM" was his name so I shot the explosive barrel once so it can kill him but right before the barrel blew up another person entered the room and blew not just Tristam the T-baiter but the random guy too which caused me to get slayed 2 times and the problem was that I should not have been slayed 2 times but only 1 times because only one of the kills were towards a T-baiter and the other was rdm by accident so I knew I only deserved one slay but I thought to my self that 2 slays is just unrightful so to my angry I studpidly left the server and decided to take a break and steam off. When I came back to join the server again I noticed I was banned on all servers but I knew that I should not have been surprised that I got banned as I did a very stupid thing and instead I should of talked to the moderator about the situation. I know this is my 2nd offense because my 1st offense was mass rdm and leave..... well I idk what to say about that but as soon as I got unbanned from my 40 day ban on my 1st offense I decided that I wanted to change and that I need to work on my anger disorders more with my therapist that i take Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with and playing TTT sometimes cools me off but sometimes makes my angry which is not a very good thing and I want to take my therapy more serious now because I want to keep playing TTT without getting angry and rdming people. I promise not to rdm again you can count on it please give me a 2nd chance
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have had 300 hours on Serious TTT and I love this server and sometimes my anger can get the best out me which I need to deal with and will try to help with it which is why I get these bans I promise not to do this again as I wish continue to stay loyal to this server.

I will promise take my therapy sessions more serious so I can be more calm when I play TTT. I will try not to take my anger out by rdming but instead listen to music or go and grab a snack and drink to walk it off.​

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Your ban was extended and globalized by @FrostedBlade You were originally banned by @Seth Harle They will respond as soon as they can. Please be patient

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

4. Seth Harle

Seth Harle Solace VIP

I honestly don't remember your name at all.

I checked my screenshots there wasn't anyone by the name of "Haku Idante"

When were you banned before the globalize btw.

5. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Thanks for the tag, hopefully I can clear this up a bit more for everyone.

To begin, let's look at the evidence of the incident that caused your ban.

As you stated, you killed two people, TristamEDM and I.

[​IMG]

As you can see, you also claimed that you hadn't shot the barrel. In addition, you claimed that you had been t-baited. I checked the logs to see if he had shot, and I came up with nothing within the last 10 seconds.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately I'm missing the screenshot from the shoot logs, but they did conclude he had fired, and I was in the process of reluctantly removing the slay after hearing what the two of you had to say when you left, resulting in the ban after a small chat with FrostedBlade.

[​IMG]

As you can see, this was still RDM and leave, despite the one slay that you disputed. This wouldn't be as big of a problem if you didn't have so many offenses, but you do, which is why I requested the global ban. I'll let @FrostedBlade make the decision here. I wish you the best, and if the anger issues are a real problem, I wish you luck in bettering yourself and finding a way to calm down.

6. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

This isn't your second offense of RDM & Leave, it's actually your fifth. I'm choosing to leave this ban in place.

I think that you could use this time away from our servers wisely. Take this time to reflect on your mistakes and to work on resolving your anger. Hopefully when you come back, you will have it all sorted out and will no longer feel the need to leave the servers whenever you are slain for RDM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.