Approved twipz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by twipz, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twipz

twipz New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    FTP
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53949299
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello.
    I want you to unban me because I just tried to kill the traitor, but quite accidentally killed one innocent person because he was on the trajectory of my shooting, everything was in smoke and there were a lot of people around and they running through the smoke but I just trying to kill the traitor and I accidentally killed the innocent person. This is not RDM please unban me.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

You were banned for RDM and Leave (First Offense) by @Temar. Please be patient while they collect their evidence.

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

And for further reference, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:81379719, not what you've mentioned above.

4. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

I banned you because of this report which you made against someone else
    [​IMG]

In it I can clearly see why you were killed but also that you were the 1 at fault for throwing the grenade
    I attempted to make a report for the RDM but you had left so I proceeded to issue a ban for RDM and leave

5. twipz

twipz New Member

I'm so sorry.
    I really wanted to answer all my reports in game but I don't know how to do that so I decided to leave and I'm so sorry about that.

btw sorry for mistake in my Steam ID

6. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Since Your new and this is the 1st time as well as not knowing it was going to happen i will unban you but not remove the ban from record
    and I will also add 1 slay for when you next go on

Appeal Accepted (Not voided)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.