Denied TurtleSwag's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by sam., Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam.

sam. VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Santa's Little Turtle
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49601392
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I false kos'd Miss Alice on West 1. (Which I am very sorry for) I received a slay for the next round but left. I left to test if DR East was up. (Currently not able to connect to.) When I realised after I left that I had to do the slay I tried to come back I couldn't. (This was when I received the 5 day ban.) Since I was frozen on the connecting screen for DR 1. As I said before I am very sorry for this.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

As you are aware @Miss Alice banned you for RDM and Leave. They will respond when they can.

3. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    You were informed of your slay and insulted the moderator who gave it.

4. sam.

sam. VIP

I didn't see that in the shoutbox

5. sam.

sam. VIP

I went into gmod after I said anything in shoutbox.

6. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good afternoon. It seems that all the information regarding the incident has been supplied already and so I will get right to my verdict. You had been issued a slay shortly after the incident and proceeded to intentionally hop without warning. You were given ample time to return and did not, and on top of this, your behavior following the ban has been, in my opinion, rather inappropriate. It is because of this that I will be denying your appeal. In the future, please be sure to serve your punishments before leaving a server, and refrain from lashing out at your peers or staff members. Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.