Approved TurkishBoss38's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TurkishBoss38, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TurkishBoss38

TurkishBoss38 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TurkishBoss38
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:48309075
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Firstly:
    Yes I pushed a person off from somewhere and he got around 40 dmg.
    After that I accepted my slay and let myself be slayen in the next round and I would have even been T on that round.
    Well,then I left because I had to go immidiately.
    I waited on purpose to get slayen so I won't get banned like now for leaving with a slay.

Got banned by hello my friend if this information is necessary.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@hello my friend banned you for RDM & Leave 1st Offense and will respond as soon as he can. Please be patient.

3. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

Hey man!

Thanks for submitting an appeal, as you have already admitted to most of the offence in your post I'll go ahead and tag the relevant screenshots that provide the same effect.

[​IMG]

As you can see, you pushed someone because they were in your way and it caused them damage. This is classed as RDM as you had no valid reason to damage him. You can't attack people for blocking you unless your life is in danger.

[​IMG]

The damage logs just show that you did indeed push him.

[​IMG]

One thing I would like to explain to you is that when you are slain for RDM you must stay the full round of your slay. Did you know that before?

4. TurkishBoss38

TurkishBoss38 New Member

Thanks for your friendly reply!

I didn't know that you need to stay the full round when you get slain.
    But what should someone do if he needs to go and got slain e.g. he forgot about time and realized he needs to catch the bus so he shuts down the pc and goes out?
    Letting the pc on for hours would be a waste of energy.

Curious:
    I don't know if he said something to you and I wouldn't blame him but if he didn't say anything or complained,why is there a need to punish one?
    Sometimes people mess with me around and sometimes I mess with them out of fun and we have a good laugh out of it and we never got a slay or ban for these things.

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  5. hello my friend

Moderators are required to report on unreported damage so it means they have to go through the logs and report players based on what is shown. They can't offer forgiveness so even if they player isn't bothered they will have to punish you regardless.

There are a few options to that question however, if you know you have to go somewhere the best advice is don't accidentally or randomly damage someone. If you get slain you must stay the full round or you will be banned.

I will accept your appeal though, but I will need you to serve another slay. When can you do this?

6. TurkishBoss38

TurkishBoss38 New Member

Right now is good.
    Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

7. hello my friend

I'll add you on steam, make sure you do read over the rules as it will help you a great amount in the future!

8. hello my friend

Alright you've served your slay so the appeal will be marked as accepted now.

Please remember I didn't void the ban so your next offence will be RDM and leave 2nd.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.