Approved Tuczeks's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Revolver Guy, Mar 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Rozrewolwerowany Rewolwerowiec
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:35139307
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello there

In a nutshell i were false slayed for killing inno with 3 unid bodies near him he saw those bodies and he did nothing about them.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None​

2. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

@ekksdee banned you for RDM and Leave. Please be patient.

3. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

This is the report that was filed against you
    [​IMG]

Here is the Deathscene associated with the report.

You reason for killing him was because he was in "close proximity" of the 2 unid bodies, when he was not. I tried to explain that to you via PMs however you insisted that you were in the right the entire time and later left because you disagreed with the slay.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Are you sure you didn't mix up the victim with the person who passed by you as shown in the video?

4. Can you show extra 10 sec before this clip starts?

5. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

I don't have access to any clips that would show this scene from an earlier point as the map switched shortly after. Are you trying to say that the victim passed the unid bodies?

6. Thats what i said in first place when i entered this room from the other doorway i saw him walking from that direction onto the ladder while i saw unid he was on the top i went straight to bodies just to be sure then i shoot him.

7. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

You didn't say that in the response nor in the PMs that we had.
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though, next time try not to let your emotions get to you when explaining your side of the story.

Ban will be lifted & voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.