TTT_whitehouse_v9 Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Amatsu, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Hello friends. I've been discussing making a thread for this map for awhile now, and I think it's time to create it, and discuss a potentially good addition to the servers. TTT_whitehouse_v9 is a updated, or perhaps the better term is remade version of the existing TTT_whitehouse_b2. Featuring additional rooms, more secrets, and a overall larger feel, it may be a ideal replacement for the existing map, though due to the changes, it could very well co-exist alongside it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=296631816&searchtext=whitehouse

This is a link to it on the workshop. I don't have any videos of it in action, but perhaps there's a member of the community that has that can provide further input/videos. The screenshots on the workshop do it reasonably good justice in my opinion. My favorite part is the basement is no longer a one way entrance, there is in fact two ways in. I think it's worth a look.

2. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this map on the server previously, and then removed because of something to do with stairs killing people?

3. WayofTime

WayofTime VIP

I don't think this version of the map was up. There was a whitehouse previously, if not currently, in the map rotation but it wasn't this updated.

4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Diamond is correct.

This map has been on the servers before and was removed due to the stairs killing.
    The map creator hasn't updated the map, ever, thus this problem is still there and thus the map shall not be added.

Side note - Map doesn't play well and is boring also.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Knowing that it was on the STTT servers at one point but then later removed, I don't think this suggestion will go anywhere.
    Unless someone in this community will fix the stairs problem.

6. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Hmm, unfortunate. I did not know of the stair problem...is it truly that bad of a problem? I never noticed it on the few servers (that are down now, sadly) that had it, but they seemed less prone to button spamming.

7. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

It's not the case of spam, its the fact it easily kills people stood under it.

8. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Strange! I never witnessed that issue, perhaps the server I played on had a altered version? The only problem I noticed once was the stairs getting 'jammed' in the down position.